MORE INFORMATION FOR THE 2021 TROPICAL SMOOTHIE CAFE FRISCO BOWL WILL BE RELEASED LATER NEXT YEAR
HEALTH & SAFETY REMINDERS
For the Tropical Smoothie Cafe Frisco Bowl, all tickets will be mobile tickets through the AXS App, available for iOS and Android. Seating will assigned in a socially distanced manner with ticket blocks being limited to accommodate a safe game experience.
A maximum of four (4) tickets may be purchased per person at a time. Please be advised that any person exceeding the published ticket limit may have some or all of their orders cancelled at the discretion of the Frisco Bowl without notification. Multiple orders associated with the same name, account number, credit card, email address, telephone number and/or mailing address may be considered to be exceeding the ticket limit for this event.
Every person, two-years of age and older, must have a ticket to enter the facility. Entry will be at the venue’s discretion, unless proof of age is provided. Those under two must be accompanied by a person with a valid admission ticket and sit on their parent or guardian’s lap.
Tickets will be delivered digitally via the AXS App. These digital tickets may also be transferred to other guests or sold via the AXS Marketplace which will open on a date TBD. You will receive an email after your purchase and again prior to the event with additional instructions on using AXS.
1. Download the free AXS app on your phone (a white background with blue AXS)
2. Register an account and remember the email address that you use to do so (if you already have an AXS account, please check what the email address is that is associated with your account)
3. Reply and let us know what email address you used to create the account
4. We’ll send you the tickets electronically (you simply transfer to them from your account with their name and the email address they send you)…the tickets will appear immediately in their account
5. When you come to the match you will simply log into your app, using the email address and password you set up…your ticket will be on your phone and they will just scan your phone for entrance
Ticket Holder Voluntarily assumes all risk and danger arising from, or related in any way to, the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event, however caused and whether by negligence or otherwise, including but not limited to, the risk of personal injury (including death), the risk of lost, stolen or damaged property, and all other hazards related to the event including the inherent risk of exposure to Covid-19, without limiting the foregoing, by attending and/or participating in the event, holder, on his/her own behalf and on behalf of any accompanying minor(s), is deemed to have, and hereby does, voluntarily and knowingly, waive, release, discharge and relinquish any and all claims, actions and lawsuits of any kind related to or arising from his/her attendance, including those related to Covid-19, against any party involved in the staging, conduct, participation in, production or distribution fo the event.